Thursday, November 27, 2008

To Blog or Not To Blog...No Longer a Question

Okay, so I never thought I was the type to have a Web page dedicated to blogging but I started getting hooked on various blogs and realized that if I was being entertained by other people's thoughts and daily lives, then maybe they may be entertained by mine? Plus I've got stuff to say, so why not? The next couple of lines will only make sense to people who have seen The Matrix.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Have you made your decision? Take the red pill and come with me!



5 comments:

Eve Noir said...

Yes, when someone suggested Blogger to me I was like "Well, I tend to ramble." Then I thought "What do I have to say?" But I soon discovered I had a lot to say...even if it were ramblings. Most of all, I found it as a great outlet, even if no one was reading my posts & in the beginning I didn't have many followers so I basically was. It's very great to have peeps read & comment, that's the icing on the cake.

Oh, whoops I put the RED PILL on my goth blog...cuz I thought it looked cooler there. I forgot which pill was which honestly. I should prob change that but I'll atleast wait til someone says "That's the wrong one!"

Speaking of Wonderland, did u watch it yet?

Eve Noir said...

Oh & I am pretty sure you started your blog before me...maybe just a few days. Ya beat me to it!!! ;}

Dracenea said...

I agree with your thoughts on blogging. It's a great outlet for venting and brainstorming and it's nice when people comment even if it's something short. Just nice to know people read it.

I think the Red Pill image could go on both blogs.

Yes, I finally watched Wonderland last night and Igor tonight. Both were good. I can definitely see why Tim Burton jumped on the Wonderland bandwagon. It'll be exciting to see how he puts his twist on it. Plus it has Johnny Depp...yum!

Ooh I beat ya'! I was home sick last Thanksgiving so decided to start this blog up then. All of a sudden I have all these ideas for blog posts. I'll try not to over-post though, if there even is such a thing?

Eve Noir said...

Woweeee, look! I went back to your very first post. I guess I did comment on it. But I don't know how I skipped over the vampire stuff. Hm...Maybe I just went to your first post...that's what I'm thinking. And maybe read some other posts here & there. Hm......

Dracenea said...

Eve - Check that out! Looks like we have known eachother since March then, right?

Yep, the vamp stuff was what I was hinting at on the phone today. I'm curious to know what ya' think!