Monday, June 15, 2009

Two more awards for my corkboard!

I got the Makes My Heart Smile award from Cindy @ Twas the Brillig and the Slithy Toves.


She said I made her smile when she saw my crafts. Awww. That makes ME smile. : )


I got the Love Ya award from Eve @ Through Eve's Looking-Glass.


This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Please give more attention to these writers.

Thanks to both of you for the awards!

11 comments:

Diane said...

oOoh! congrats! never seen the first one before! cuuuute!

Dracenea said...

Diane - Thanks! Maybe you'll see the ladybug coming your way soon? ;)

Eve Noir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

awww... congrats!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Ah, I love ladybugs....in my garden...I am not sure about the pink...I am allergic to pink. :D

Congrats! Could not happen to a nicer person.

Cheers!

Dracenea said...

Eve - I make the rules around here! Guess you'll be in suspense for awhile. Muwahaha!

Renee and Maxine - Thanks!

Frog Queen - The blackness on the rest of my blog should counteract the pink. :) Thanks for your sweet comment!

Eve Noir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eve Noir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dracenea said...

Eve - If you know it's not cool (cuz we've discussed this), you should have emailed me.

I haven't responded to your other emails yet because you said there was no rush. I've been thinking about things and felt that I needed to take the proper time before I responded.

Since you seem to be antsy about everything, I'll email you now.

Eve Noir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dracenea said...

It's really not a weird thing considering what we've been talking about. Check your email for further info.