Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gettin' crafty with it!

I'm not doing the Sunday Stealing this week cuz' it was all about hate. There are few things I truly hate and many things I really really really don't like. Maybe if the meme was about that, I'd do it. :)

I've been MIA for a couple days because I've just been so gosh darned busy with work and crafts! My first craft show is this Saturday and I've been focusing on getting things done for that. There is still much to do. I had said before that I had hoped to have some pics for you this weekend. Well, I do have progress pics but for reasons I'd rather not discuss, I don't want to show those. They're great pics but I'd rather wait and show you the finished product. As of this minute, I hope to have finished pics of the picture frames posted here on Tuesday and finished pics of the bookmarks on Friday.

So since I'm not giving you those pics, here are a couple other ones. Enjoy!

Before:

Don't you just love the smell of ripe peaches?

After:

Peaches with honey and pumpkin pie spice on top of a spongecake. Yum!

7 comments:

cindy said...

i can't wait to see some of the finished pics! :) good luck with everything!

and those peaches look really good!

Eve Noir said...

I didn't see the Sunday Stealing meme but if it's about hate, I wouldn't want to do it either. How bizarre!

Those peaches look good!!!

Can't wait to see what you've made. Some of my stuff is up now. Don't worry, I didn't do any stampings yet.....;} (Haven't got to any frames yet except one that wasn't a wooden frame) Um...I have A LOT of stamps...Hmm....but I also have lots of things to glue on to things too...I'll see how it goes...

Take care & chat with you soon.
XoX~Eve

Eve Noir said...

;}

You know I'm just teasing with you, right?

You know what?...Since I have so many other things to use, I prob won't even stamp the frames. Do you think the stamp(s) would even hold up well if it's on a painted surface?

Take care girlie~

Dracenea said...

Cindy - Thanks for the good luck wishes. You can never have too much luck!

Eve - I emailed you with what I felt about the stamping. I've never seen anyone do that before so it was my original idea. You can do what you want, obviously, but just know that you'd be taking an idea and that's the last I'll say about that.

Renee said...

I didn't do Sunday Stealing for that very reason! Maybe you're not as dark as you think you are... you're like me, you're AWARE, people open up to you for god's sake--that's a sign right there!!! Which 'aware' can be a lonely place and make you avoid 'normal' cause what society has accepted as normal is f'd up and the 'normal' don't realize it. But, dark? No. You're pretty powerful, you already know that, don't you? Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. ;)

Dracenea said...

Renee - Well, I'm not a completely dark person. :) Great comment!

I have been told I'm powerful before by an empathic ghost hunter so I DO know what you're talking about. :)

Renee said...

LOL! I didn't mean to call you dark. ha! I didn't mean literally, either. LOL! You're crackin' me up. I don't think you're dark at all. too funny...