There are some people on this planet who really get under my skin. I wish they'd take a long walk on a short dock. I don't have the right amount of middle fingers needed to show these people just how I feel. Top offenders are as follows (in no particular order):
1. People who go under the speed limit.
2. People who pull out in front of me and I have to slam on my brakes.
3. People who use the 10 and under checkout lane when they have wayyy more than 10 items.
4. People who don't go when the light turns green. If I have to wait more than 3 seconds, you're either getting honked at or a nice hand gesture.
5. People who take a Sunday drive on any day of the week, including Sunday. This technically goes with item #1. If you want to take in the scenery, do it some place where I'm not.
6. People who ask how you're doing but don't really care like at a checkout lane. I know this can be an automatic thing but it's rude when someone asks you how you're doing and you respond with a, "Good, how are you?" and they don't respond.
7. People who blare their music in a quiet area. They're only doing this because they think they're cool. I can assure them that they are not.
8. People who screw up food orders. I said NO BEANS dammit!
9. People who hurt others for their own personal gain.
10. Liars. Nuff said.
For all of those lovely people out there, here's your prize:
If you wish to buy this, click here. If you're one of those people who are on the list above, I'll even put a bow on it. I won't be needing any bows though because people who visit my blog, would never be on that list. : )
8 hours ago