Sunday, March 22, 2009

When you care enough to send the very best.

There are some people on this planet who really get under my skin. I wish they'd take a long walk on a short dock. I don't have the right amount of middle fingers needed to show these people just how I feel. Top offenders are as follows (in no particular order):

1. People who go under the speed limit.
2. People who pull out in front of me and I have to slam on my brakes.
3. People who use the 10 and under checkout lane when they have wayyy more than 10 items.
4. People who don't go when the light turns green. If I have to wait more than 3 seconds, you're either getting honked at or a nice hand gesture.
5. People who take a Sunday drive on any day of the week, including Sunday. This technically goes with item #1. If you want to take in the scenery, do it some place where I'm not.
6. People who ask how you're doing but don't really care like at a checkout lane. I know this can be an automatic thing but it's rude when someone asks you how you're doing and you respond with a, "Good, how are you?" and they don't respond.
7. People who blare their music in a quiet area. They're only doing this because they think they're cool. I can assure them that they are not.
8. People who screw up food orders. I said NO BEANS dammit!
9. People who hurt others for their own personal gain.
10. Liars. Nuff said.

For all of those lovely people out there, here's your prize:

If you wish to buy this, click here. If you're one of those people who are on the list above, I'll even put a bow on it. I won't be needing any bows though because people who visit my blog, would never be on that list. : )

9 comments:

Tery Lynne said...

LOL!!!!

Bleeding Heart said...

I also have a bipolar blog as well :)

Teresa Lynne/Dreamwriter

Bleeding Heart said...

I have a bipolar blog, too :)

Teresa Lynne/Dreamwriter

Dracenea said...

Teresa Lynne aka Dreamwriter - I'm off to check out your bipolar blog now.

Eve Noir said...

I hate these things too. #2 happened the other day, I had to SLAM on my brakes so hard that I thought for sure I'd ram into the back of this idiot.

And #6 happened today. I was sitting at the front desk as usual & someone sitting in front of me (student/patron) had their headphones up so loud I was thinking "WTH?" Then come to find out he was listening to music off his phone...he was doing this for atleast 20 minutes. If I would've known he was listening to it that way I would've said something (cuz that kinda stuff we can say is not allowed in the library). I thought HOW very very rude!

Oh & don't even get me started on peeps who screw up food-that's the worst!!!

Dracenea said...

Um, I thought everyone knew to be quiet in a library? I'm starting to think the rules have changed though because I've gone in my library before and people were having loud conversations. You're supposed to whisper people!

Diane said...

omg do i have days where i could make a list a mile long. the older i get the more people annoy me...

Anonymous said...

Love this list--and noticed several have to do with driving. I've come to accept that I am quite the aggressive driver--outta my way! I've got places to go! Are you in a coma?!

Yep, my ego LOVES driving.

Dracenea said...

Diane - Me too! I don't remember ever being this annoyed at 20.

Riverwolf - Yes, a lot of it does have to do with driving. I swear a good bit but when I'm in a car, that's pretty much all you'll hear! I love that...are you in a coma...so true!