Saturday, May 9, 2009

I got another award!


"You are an elegant Mother"

el⋅e⋅gant
–adjective

1. tastefully fine or luxurious in dress, style, design, etc.: elegant furnishings.
2. gracefully refined and dignified, as in tastes, habits, or literary style: an elegant young gentleman; an elegant prosodist.
3. graceful in form or movement: an elegant wave of the hand.
4. appropriate to refined taste: a man devoted to elegant pursuits.
5. excellent; fine; superior: an absolutely elegant wine.
6. (of scientific, technical, or mathematical theories, solutions, etc.) gracefully concise and simple; admirably succinct.

This award came from Diane, a purty awesome gal. Thanks, Diane! Check out her blog(s) and I'm sure you'll agree. She was handing out this award to all the mothers out there. I am the mother of a furry fellow whose code name is Vampire Kitini. A picture of the handsome fellow is below. Don't all mothers think that their kid is the cutest? : )

Mr. Kitini wanted to point out that even though his mother has a sucky camera, he still looks adorable. He may sound a bit conceited but that's because everyone that comes over gushes about how beautiful he is. He just can't help his cuteness.

8 comments:

permanentcloud said...

this kitteh is ADORABLE. I love his brown legs! Is he siamese? I don't pretend to know, but he kind of looks like one...

Dracenea said...

TwasTheBrillig - Vampire Kitini says thanks! You are correct! He is a sealpoint siamese and has gorgeous blue eyes that are super bright in the sun. He was a rescue kitteh that I adopted about 7 years ago.

Eve Noir said...

Happy Mother's Day! Yay, I got one two for being a mom to my furry Bibi.
Your kitty is really puuurrrty. :)
Take care~

Dracenea said...

Eve - Happy Mother's Day to a fellow mom of a furry baby!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Happy Mother's Day from a fellow furry baby (babies) mom.

Vampire Kitini is beatutiful, you should be proud!

Cheers!

Dracenea said...

Frog Queen - I don't think I knew you had furry babies. What kind of babies do you have?

I am very proud of my little guy. : )

Diane said...

he's gorgeous!! meee-ow!

and yw, of course.

he reminds me of my grandma's cat she had when i was little. her name was yoko. so pretty!

you should post more pics of him!!!

i think we should get a benefit going to get you a nice new camera!!

Dracenea said...

Diane - Yoko is a pretty name for a cat like that. I'll have to tell you Kitini's real name in my next email. : ) I have a bunch of pics of him printed but not many on my computer. I'll have to do a photo shoot with him sometime. ha ha

Dude, your comment about my camera made me laugh! It is so obvious that I need a better camera. Very sad. The one I have now is my first "real" digital camera. I love the way it looks but the picture quality isn't so good. It takes good pictures outside though. Strange.