"You are an elegant Mother"
1. tastefully fine or luxurious in dress, style, design, etc.: elegant furnishings.
2. gracefully refined and dignified, as in tastes, habits, or literary style: an elegant young gentleman; an elegant prosodist.
3. graceful in form or movement: an elegant wave of the hand.
4. appropriate to refined taste: a man devoted to elegant pursuits.
5. excellent; fine; superior: an absolutely elegant wine.
6. (of scientific, technical, or mathematical theories, solutions, etc.) gracefully concise and simple; admirably succinct.
This award came from Diane, a purty awesome gal. Thanks, Diane! Check out her blog(s) and I'm sure you'll agree. She was handing out this award to all the mothers out there. I am the mother of a furry fellow whose code name is Vampire Kitini. A picture of the handsome fellow is below. Don't all mothers think that their kid is the cutest? : )
Mr. Kitini wanted to point out that even though his mother has a sucky camera, he still looks adorable. He may sound a bit conceited but that's because everyone that comes over gushes about how beautiful he is. He just can't help his cuteness.