This meme brought to you by:
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I'm going to go with the highest one...my mortgage. Ugh!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Florentine's (an Italian place)
3. How many colleges did you attend?
Does a technical school count? If so, one.
4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
I'm in my PJ's so there really was no thought process.
5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I didn't set an alarm. I don't have to work until 6ish tonight. My first thought waking up was trying to remember what I had to do today.
6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I was thinking about how that was the first night in a long time that I went to bed before 2 am. :)
7. What do you miss about being a child?
I miss what I'm sure a lot of people miss...not having the worries/responsibilities that I do now.
8. What errand/chore do you despise?
Vacuuming. My cat and I shed a lot of hair and after I'm done vacuuming, I always have to cut the hair out of the bristles. Pain in my arse.
9. Have you found real love yet?
I'm gonna' say no on this one. I've been in love and had others say they love me but I've never had the "head over heels, I would die for you" type of love.
10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I only go through the living hell that is Walmart for one thing...contact lenses.
11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I have so many thoughts when it comes to the topic of marriage but the short answer is no.
12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Gotta' go with Tim Burton on this one. Although it would be him eating and me just watching and babbling away.
13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No, thank goodness.
14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
It's a tie between San Diego and San Luis Obispo.
15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
16. Do you have a “go to” person?
Nope...I'm pretty self-reliant.
17. Are you where you want to be in life?
Location wise, not so much. Other than that, I'm okay.
18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?
I don't trust people nearly as much. Sometimes that's a good thing though.
19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
As a younger teenager, it was the rollerskating hall. Later on it was different people's houses.
22. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
I like to call him Jackass.
23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
No way. I ain't that old!
25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
Probably the time that I was working at a gas station and had a situation where I needed the cops and our panic button was broken.
26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
Don't do it! ha ha In all honesty, I probably wouldn't say anything. Just because marriage doesn't appeal to me, doesn't mean that it isn't right for someone else. As I said in question #11, I have many thoughts about this topic.
27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Keep to yourself, while staying friendly, and do your best.
28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
Nothing. There are times that I wonder what would have happened if I had done things differently but the past is the past and whatever you did, gave the outcome you have today and there are always lessons to be learned.
29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
Nothing. See answer for above. Even though there are a lot of things that people have done that hurt me, I've learned things from that.
1 hour ago