This meme brought to you by:
NOTE: There appeared to be some words missing from some of the questions so I filled in the blanks (in green) with what I thought should have been there.
1. What is on the walls of your room?
I have to assume that they mean bedroom. Well I took everything down when the realtor came through but I did have Night Watcher by Joseph Vargo over my bed (below). Love his work! Then I had a 3D Halloween scene in a black picture frame on the opposite wall.
2. What type of music do you listen to?
Anything but country and jazz.
3. What do you want more than anything right now?
Someone to buy my home!
4. Do you get scared in the dark?
Heck no. I am the goddess Nyx, you know.
5. What's your worst fear?
Ooh I know. Being shot with a drug that makes you paralyzed everywhere except for your eyes. You are completely aware of everything that's going on and can't do shit about it.
6. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
I'd go someplace warm and swim under the full moon.
7. What’s the most meaningful gift that you’ve received?
I was living up north years ago when I was just a young pup (18). I was in an abusive relationship and working at a bakery. It was a small town so everyone knew everyone's business. One of my regular customers gave me a book for my birthday and wrote a note in the front of it. It said this:
"You are a very special young woman. Out of all bad comes good and growth. Know you are cared about and in my thoughts."
I received that book exactly 10 years ago today.
8. Do you have a crush?
9. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Tim Burton - for his creativity and his mind.
10. Could you fall in love with someone that you know must leave?
I have before.
11. Share a favorite quote of yours.
I have so many! Here's one:
"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment."
- Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
12. What’s your weakness?
Every day I say I'm going to do certain things and every night I say that I'll do them tomorrow. When other people rely on me to do something, I'll have it done before you can blink an eye but when I'm the only one affected, I put it off.
13. Do you believe that we all have a soul mate?
I'd like to think so but if that's true, then some people never find theirs.
14. What were you doing before Sunday Stealing?
Watching Stargate Atlantis. There's a link to the show's page on the right side of my blog.
15. What do you get complicated about the most?
I'm guessing this meant conflicted? My answer would be family. Sometimes I'll have a good time with them and good conversations and I'll think that everything is okay and then the next time I see them, they're completely different people and I don't want to have anything to do with them.
16. What turns you off the most from a potential partner?
I have a few things that are pretty high up there. Can't say one turns me off more than another. I don't like men who brag about themselves though. There's a fine line between having good self-esteem and having a giant ego.
17. What is your worst habit?
See answer to #12.
18. When was the last time that you were jealous?
I haven't been truly jealous in many years. I get little faux fits of jealousy when someone talks about something they have that I would like but can't get.
19. Have you ever had a “friend with benefits”?
These questions are kinda' personal! The answer is yes.
20. Do you use sarcasm?
No way! See, I just did right there. : )
21. At the moment, what’s your favorite song?
I don't really do favorites but lately I've been listening to a remix of More Human Than Human by White Zombie. Kick ass song! I went to YouTube to see if I could find it and lo and behold I found part of the song set to The Covenant screenclips. Even better! Great movie, by the way.
22. What is your favorite day of the year?
23. Describe your love life.
Complicated. Yep, that about sums it up.
24. When was your last one night stand?
Seriously? Geesh my personal space is being invaded. Awhile ago.
25. How many past lovers are too many?
If you don't know the number, then that's too many.
55 minutes ago