Friday, July 3, 2009

BS, nifty pics, an award and Frankenstitch!

My past couple blog posts have been about a situation where a fellow blogger won't leave me alone. Well, even after reading my last post, she sent me ANOTHER email. Since she obviously doesn't comprehend what I'm saying on here, I did reply to that email and said that if she tried to contact me through any method ever again, I would report her Blogger name on here. So far, she hasn't tried to contact me but she is still viewing this blog even though she said she wouldn't. I don't get what her fascination is with me, but it's getting old. Enough of her bullshit, it's time I give you guys something fun to read!

I came across a blog the other day called Now That's Nifty. There was a certain post that I just had to share. It's a post with cats dressed up in crazy costumes. Those poor kittehs! Here are a couple of pics. Click here to see more.




The other thing I wanted to mention today was an award that Diane over at Good Mourning, Glory! bestowed upon me. It's the Super Comments Award!


The people that I would like to bestow this award upon are as follows, in no particular order.

Cindy @ Twas The Brillig
Ghoul Friday @ My Ghoul Friday
Chris @ Frog on the Pumpkin
Carrie Mae @ Creepy Cupcakes
PumpkinBrain @ PumpkinBrain
Riverwolf @ IDiosyntocracy

Honorable mention goes to Halloween Spirit @ Orange and Black and Diane since you two already got it. :)

The last thing I have to mention on this post is Frankenstitch. What's that you say? Well, that's a cross-stitch gift that I had made for Diane as a belated b-day gift. She was so thoughtful and decided to send an ATC of it in to A Patchwork Of Flesh, which is a blog dedicated to art featuring Frankenstein. Here's the post on that site with my Frankenstitch and Trinity's drawing (Diane's daughter). Cool, huh? Diane even did a post yesterday on her blog where she mentioned Frankenstitch again. She's definitely giving me link love. :) Thanks, Diane!

14 comments:

suzanne said...

I can't understand how other people get their cats to pose for photos. In costumes yet! My cat would kill me!

And thanks for the award nod :)

Diane said...

an un-crazy post! yay!!!!! :)

i love you, what can i say? (not in a weird, creepy, stalker way though, don't worry!)

i'm dying over that poor kitty in the pigtails. i gotta go check that place out.

congrats to all your awardees!!!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, and I thought I had a lot going on. Lovely post, you always share the neatest things.

Well deserved award!!!

Congrats on the Patchwork of Flesh blog - great blog, I was very happy to see your work featured there.

Cheers!

Dracenea said...

Halloween Spirit - I don't know either. I'm pretty sure my kitteh (Vampire Kitini) would have a fit!

You're very welcome for the nod. :)

Diane - Well, mostly un-crazy. ha ha

You...love...me? *teary eyes* hee hee Thanks for not trying to stalk me. I've got enough of those in my life!

Frog Queen - I have sooo much more to blog about too. I don't have it written down like you do but they're all bookmarked!

Thanks for the congrats. Frankenstitch does seem to be quite happy on that page. :)

permanentcloud said...

First of all, those kittehs crack me up! And thanks for the award! and your frankenstitch was super awesome! I'm glad it was recognized!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Interesting. I hope you have a great 4th! Enjoy your weekend...

PumpkinBrain said...

Thanks for the award! I always found the idea of dressing a cat or a dog in a costume funny and strange. But guess what, sometimes I ask myself how my Dachsund would look like in disguise... A hot dog!

Anonymous said...

Those cats are hilarious--reminds me of when my sister and I made a calendar featuring one of our cats! No, this wasn't yesterday but many, many moons ago. I think "Misty" enjoyed it, actually.

And thanks for the award and the link love!

Dracenea said...

Cindy - Gotta' love silly kittehs! You are very welcome for the award. Thanks for the Frankenstitch love!

Bud - Have a great 4th yourself, you little rascal. :) Thanks for following my blog!

PumpkinBrain - You are very welcome for the award. Although your dog would look quite delish, I don't suggest scarring him/her for life. hee hee

Riverwolf - OMG, do you still have the calendar? You must post pics! ha ha Poor Misty thought she was getting her big break in the modeling world but little did she know that it was just her owners being silly. :)

You're welcome for the award and link love!

Anonymous said...

No, don't have the calendar any longer, unfortunately!

Renee said...

Frankenstitch certainly is a cutie! Congrats.

Dracenea said...

Riverwolf - That's too bad!

Renee - Thanks!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Those cats costumes are hysterical...my black kitty Coventina would NOT abide that however...ha!

Dracenea said...

Wendy - Coventina is a cute name for a kitty!