Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pushin Daisies

I haven't been on Blogger much lately because life has been so busy! It's 3am on Tuesday (technically it's Monday night for me) and I'm just now eating "lunch"! Craziness, I tell you!

So here's just a quick post on something I've had bookmarked for awhile. It's a mortuary novelty shop called Pushin Daisies. Just what would you find at a mortuary novelty shop, you ask? Well, you would find chocolate caskets, ice cubes in the shape of a skull and crossbones, or a towel with an outline of a dead body. If you really like the skull decorating theme, you can even get the below item. That's right people...clean your throne with style! Enjoy, my morbid friends!

7 comments:

permanentcloud said...

lol...I would love to clean mt toilet with that! very cool stuff! :)

Dracenea said...

Cindy - It would definitely be something interesting for guests to see!

Diane said...

i love that place. i have a hearse jersey from there. and i got a couple funeral car signs. i dont keep mine up on my car anymore because i felt like ppl were looking at me with disgust and it was not a good feeling. ppl suck and have no sense of humor, i swear.

we need to hit the lottery so we can by all the cool stuff we want!!!!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Thanks....I am definately going to get one of those for the toliet in the shop where we build all the props!!

You are the best!

Cheers!

Dracenea said...

Diane - People are so judgemental! Ugh. We definitely need to win the lottery so we can buy cool stuff and our own island where we can just be ourselves!

Frog Queen - Glad I could be of service. ha ha

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

I love Pushin' Daisies too. I blogged last year about a skull and bones toaster and a pink flamingo skeleton lawn ornament....ha! You can tell I'm from Florida when I choose the flamingo lawn ornament...ha!

There is a little something something for all of us Gothic/Halloween/Horror lovers! Although I might draw the line at skulls in my bathroom! ;o)

Dracenea said...

Wendy - Pink flamingo skeleton? Oh my!