Friday, March 6, 2009

Project: Album Cover


My new buddy, Eve, over at For The Love of Goth nominated me to do a fun little project, which was to build an album cover. The cover I made is shown above and yes, Mpwayungu was my Wikipedia article. Apparently it's an area in Tanzania so this project was fun and educational!

If any of my followers or lurkers would like to do this project, here are the instructions:

1) Go to Wikipedia and hit the random link on the left sidebar, under the navigation heading. The first article you get is the name of your band.

2) Go to the website on The Quotations Page. The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your album.

3) Go to Flicker's Randomizer feature. The third picture, no matter what it is, is your album cover.

4) Use Photoshop or another photo editing software to create your album cover.

5) Post your album cover on your blog, along with this text. Be sure to nominate at least 5 friends (by leaving comments on their blogs with a link to your post), and tag me by leaving a comment so that I can see what you've created.

2 comments:

Eve Noir said...

Hey there. Yours turned out really good! Thanks for participating. I had fun too & was educational. My album's name is a small town in Germany, I should've posted that!
Take care~

Dracenea said...

Thanks! Funny how we both ended up with locations.