Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Creative people rule!

I was out and about today running errands and picking up things I need for my craft show this weekend. As I was wandering down an aisle, I came across something so unique that I had to buy it. The person that came up with this idea is one creative genius and should be in charge of all designs going forward. They also had watermelons! In case you can't tell from the pic, the middle of the top comes off and that's where the Kleenex comes out. You can click on the image to make it bigger. (Had to say it cuz' some people don't know that.)


I give props to anyone that comes up with their own ideas. Things that haven't been done before. Creative people rule!

I'll be posting again tonight with finished frame pics!

7 comments:

Diane said...

cutie kleenex! lol

cant wait to see your post later!!!

permanentcloud said...

that's a pretty rad tissue box...i love when simple crap is made into something new! thanks for sharing! :)

Eve Noir said...

Yeah, I saw those recently and really like 'em too. The watermelon is prob my fave.

Dracenea said...

Diane - My anticipated post is now up! :)

Cindy - OMG me too! I would have never thought to change the shape of a Kleenex box into something cool like that but now that they've done it, I've got all sorts of neat ideas boppin' around in my head.

Eve - The watermelon one was pretty cool. Maybe subconsciously I kept thinking about that cuz' when I went to check out, I bought watermelon gum. :)

Anonymous said...

Genius!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Very cute idea! I would've never thought of that. Have you seen the pillows that look like meat yet? I think the website is called Sweet Meats.

BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Dracenea said...

Lisa - Yep, I've seen the meat pillows. Crazy stuff!

Thank YOU for stopping by MY blog. :)