Monday, June 1, 2009

A unique find.

I've blogged about designer dolls before but tonight I came across someone who makes art dolls. Her name is Lorell Lehman and she is based in Australia. I absolutely love the intricate details on her pieces of art. Take a look at a couple of the pieces from her Web site.

This is Pia. Her eyes are amazing and check out her cute dragon snail!



This is Hattie Cackles. My favorite part is her hat.


Lorell Lehman creates one of a kind creations. Pia has been sold but Hattie is still available according to her Web site. Hattie sells for around $846.00 US dollars. While the dolls are too pricey for my income, they are so unique that I would definitely buy one if my bank account would let me. : )

If you are interested in learning more about this artist or are curious to see what else she has created, please visit her Web site.

9 comments:

cindy said...

these are totally awesome!

Dracenea said...

Cindy - Can you believe that she makes it all from start to finish? An amazingly talented woman!

Anonymous said...

Very creative--but also a little SCARY!

Eve Noir said...

She is very talented. I love that cute lil' dragon snail...I have this thing for snails, awww so adorable.

And yes, that hat is awesome!

Amazing what some people can make. ^_^

Laura said...

those are very cool ~*~

Dracenea said...

Riverwolf - I think Pia's eyes are amazing yet creepy cool!

Eve - I like snails too! Had a couple for pets when I was a kid. I even found a crocheted version.

Laura - Thanks for stopping by!

Diane said...

i'd be happy with just owning that cuuuuuuuute dragon snail!!

Dracenea said...

Diane - Me too!

Renee said...

wow. very nice.