Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme

This meme brought to you by:


1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was with a person I will never forget.

2. I am listening to...this beautiful music...



3. I talk... in my head more than I do out loud. Typically I'm the listener in conversations.

4. I love...many things and hate very few.

5. My best friend/s...love me for who I am, not for who they think I should be.

6. My first real kiss...was with a boy who I still see occasionally. I remember putting Dr. Pepper chapstick on before kissing him. Silly, the things that we remember.

7. Love is...complicated, yet so simple at the same time.

8. Marriage is...an arrangement I do not wish to enter into.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking...how many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

10. I'll always...be true to myself and get rid of negativity in my life, if it is within my power.

11. The last time I really cried was because...some people have truly hateful souls. Some people don't care about hurting people/animals and think that they have a "right" to do it because they are better than them. They think by bringing someone/something down that they bring themselves up. It does just the opposite, in my book.

12. My cell phone...kicks ass. It's black with a blue light up LED.

13. When I wake up in the morning...I think about what has to be done that day.

14. Before I go to bed...I put lotion on. I've read that it's best to moisturize at night when your body is resting. Not sure if it's true but I love falling asleep to soothing scents.

15. Right now I am thinking about...having to work tonight. It's hot out!

16. Babies are...fine for other people but not for me!

17. I get on Myspace...when a friend sends me a message. I just don't use it like I used to.

18. Today I...finished reading the latest issue of Gothic Beauty magazine. Great issue, as usual.

19. Tomorrow I will be...well rested cuz' I don't have to work. :)

20. I really want to be...a piano player as well as many other things. One day at a time.

5 comments:

cindy said...

that is so cute about the dr. pepper chapstick :) it IS funny the things we remember...

Diane said...

do you play piano? i bought myself one a couple years ago, determined to learn to play but never got the time. i sold it to a guy named Hans on craigslist about 6 months ago. he told me has a 4 year old musical genius who started playing at the age of 2. so, i thought, well that's' cool, since i'm not using it anyway. plus i need the money... :(

that video is just beautiful!

i used to be totally HOOKED on dr pepper lip gloss! lol

hope you stay cool this evening! i dont miss working in a restaurant in the summer!

The French Bear said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am always happy when someone stops and and really happy when they leave a comment!!! I am working on a web site and an etsy store. Right now I am working on some giveaways that I want to have done by July 1.
I do sell my works but I don't have any photos up on my blog yet, soon!!!! Thanks, stay in touch and watch for the giveaways!!!
Cheers,
Margaret B

Renee said...

So, does this mean you won't be babysitting for me? :)

Dracenea said...

Cindy - I used to be a huge fan of Dr. Pepper so of course I had to buy the chapstick. :)

Diane - I don't know how to read music so my piano playing has just been little stuff. I want to start out by buying a keyboard and then try to learn how to read music.

That's nice that your piano will be well used, even if it's not by you. :(

I love listening to Dark Sanctuary...so beautiful.

You used to have Dr. Pepper lip stuff too? Awesome!

I didn't get too stinky at work last night. :)

Margaret B - I'll be sure to check in on your blog once in awhile. Can't wait for you to have a storefront!

Renee - I have removed "baby-sitter" from my resume. However, "partner in crime" and "drinking buddy" is on there. :)