Sunday, February 8, 2009

Somebody call the paramedics!


I've discovered today that there are people out there having a passionate love affair with...bacon. I ran across a blog post from a guy who is going to eat nothing but bacon for February. Yuck! Somebody posted a comment about how he should take along a shaker of bacon bits for a quick snack on the go. ha ha

Check out instructions for a bacon & cheese roll, a bacon man, and a bacon explosion. I don't know about you but I feel ill just looking at the pictures and thinking of what side effects a bite of one of those would have on my digestive system not to mention my arteries. Did you know that there is bacon flavored bourbon??

At this time in my post, I'd like to have a moment of silence for all the pigs out there. I'm not a vegetarian but I have tried multiple times to be one. I don't think I'm doing it right though because I get all weak feeling and then have to go get a chicken sandwich. Sorry animals...I do try. : (

UPDATE: OMG...they make bacon candy too. What is this world coming to? How are there all these bacon lovers and I had no idea?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just left the local chocolate shop after buying some sweets for my sweet--and what did they have at the counter? Chocolate-covered bacon!

Dracenea said...

Oh gross! Did you buy some??

Lisa B (Moon) said...

I am a bacon lover, but a reformed one.
I now use turkey bacon in my BLT's. Which to me, is the worlds greatest sammy. (please add avocado slices to mine.)